[Valentina-studio] Problems connecting to server with vStudio a49

David Nock davidn at accessitsoftware.com
Tue May 4 09:27:56 CDT 2004

Hi

I've seen someone else asking the same question but I have tried what was
suggested but I am unable to connect to a server running on the same
machine.

I've specified all parameters in the connection dialog
(192.168.0.210,sa,sa,15432) but as soon as I click the connect button, it
just hangs. I then tried vStudio a41 and that connects fine.

This is running on a Win2k machine. I have server a62 (I think) installed
but I'm unable to confirm this as none of the version numbers within
Valentina match. I have downloaded the a62 version of the server but running
it in a command prompt it shows as a59 and the server.dll shows as version
a60.

Can anyone help?

Cheers
Dave

**********************
David Nock
Senior Developer
Access-It Software Ltd
**********************

This email and any attachments are confidential and intended exclusively for
the person to whom the email is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, do not read, copy, disclose or use the contents in any way.
Please notify us immediately by return email and destroy the email and
attachments. Access-It Software Ltd does not accept any liability for any
changes made to this email or attachments after sending by Access-It
Software Ltd. You must scan this email and attachments for viruses. The
opinions expressed are not necessarily those of Access-It Software Ltd.

Access-It Software Ltd accepts no liability for any loss, damage or
consequence, whether caused by our own negligence or not, resulting directly
or indirectly from the use of this email and attachments.