[Valentina-studio] Valentina Server 2.0 will support Rendezvous

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue Mar 23 22:34:17 CST 2004

Hi Eric,
Hi All,

We have take a look on Rendezvous, and yes, we believe it will be not hard
plug this technology into 2.0 release.

As we see, the main advantages will get

1) Valentina Studio - it will be able find and display list of local
Valentina Servers self.

2) V4MD developers will be able provide really ZERO ADMINISTRATION solutions
to schools. Clients will be able self locate and connect to required
Valentina Server.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com