[Valentina-studio] Valentina Studio builds - a45 - for Mac and Win.

Rob Wingate rwingate at visual-book.com
Fri Mar 19 16:38:05 CST 2004

Jochen and Ruslan,

Good work. Thank you for the update.

> Please - everybody with MS-Access databases should
> test this

Connecting to my Access datasources works well.

However, with my open ODBC datasource selected in the Schema Browser, when I
click File->Close, I get this error:

Unhandled exception: An unhandled exception occurred. 'Abort' will terminate
the program, 'Retry' will close the current dialog, 'Ignore' will try to
continue. [Abort][Retry][Ignore]

Clicking 'Abort' exits.
Clicking 'Retry' exits.
Clicking 'Ignore' keeps V-Studio open, seems to close the datasource, but
V-Studio is crashed.

This may or may not be related to the fact that when I launch a45, TWO
Schema Browser windows open.

Have a good weekend,
Rob