[Valentina-studio] ODBC... How ???

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed Jan 14 00:04:47 CST 2004

Hi Jochen,

1) I was able import records from Server database, into local database.
Works great.

2) I see that if I choose in the import wizard ODBC
    then on next step it ask for ODBC source.

    Can you tell us

    a) what you use for tests? Filemaker and its ODBC driver? Else?
    b) how to set up FM ODBC source? Or else?

3) I do not see way how to connect to ODBC data source from Schema browser,
and then more, how to use Data Browser on ODBC source. Please tell us how to
do this.

Jochen, in general I should say: EXCELLENT!
I have work long time (up to time out) and I was fast,
intuitive and logical! I have feel real pleasure working with Vstudio a35!
Very good !!!

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com