[Valentina-studio] a41

Rob Wingate rwingate at visual-book.com
Thu Feb 26 11:12:48 CST 2004

Jochen,

> You have entered the NAME of one of your datasources
> in the field "Hostname" ?

Yes.

> Entering a hostname will not work!

If entering a "hostname" into the "Host" field doesn't work, perhaps the
field could have a more appropriate name.

> All 18 causes the same error?

Interestingly, no, and thanks for suggesting I check others. Yesterday I was
trying to open one particular datasource, which was failing.

I've just tried others, & found the problem was a stupid error on my end,
and fixed it. The problem was that I had renamed my Access file weeks ago,
so obviously the path to the datasource was now wrong.

I apologize -- I hope I didn't cause you undue stress because of this
oversight!

Rob