[Valentina-studio] a41

Rob Wingate rwingate at visual-book.com
Wed Feb 25 13:30:38 CST 2004

> You can access any ODBC datasource with Valentina
> Studio. You can use the Import Wizard from Valentina
> Studio to import data from any ODBC datasource.

That will be beautiful. How can I do this? I've tried the ways that seem
intuitive to me, but get no results.

I'd expect to see the system's ODBC Data Source Administrator dialog, such
as ODBC_Valentina provides with its "Manage Data Sources..." button. Is this
in the plan?

Even better, it would be nice to have data sources appear in the "Data
Sources" tree in V-S List View. Or in Column View, when I click "ODBC
datasouce" in the popup, I'd expect registered data sources to appear.

I guess my question is: how do I do what you've described?

Thank you,
Rob