[Valentina-studio] AppleScript in Vstudio!

Jochen Peters j.peters at valentina-db.de
Sun Feb 15 17:00:57 CST 2004

Hi Ruslan,

> I have remember important point
>
>     we need in VS -- apple script.
>
> IF you add this feature, then I can kill VAPP absolutely.
>     well, only thing to grab from VAPP yet
>     Related Browser with features to browse linked tables,
>     linked records, link records and break links by muse click.
>
> Until that I need keep VAPP alive because exists set of developers
> that use
> it only for AS features.
Yes, Ruslan. I know.

I have this already on my ToDo list - but i think i should port to the
2.0 interface
first.
Well - depends on how far 2.0 is right now. I think it make only sense
to port to 2.0
if 2.0 has most of it's features (at least in alpha stage) implemented.
The point is that now many developers seems to use vStudio already in
there
everyday work - this would break if i port to a not ready 2.0..
So - maybe it can make sense to start with AS before the port...what
you think?

In any case: Having AS would bring more old users from VAPP to vStudio..