[Valentina-studio] Current development status, feature discussion

Jochen Peters j.peters at valentina-db.de
Mon Sep 22 14:06:51 CDT 2003

Hi Ruslan,

> 18) AppleScript for MAC.
>         not easy task

For this point i also want to have a discussion!
Yes - we need AppleScript support, of course. But question is if we
need it immediatly
with the 1.0 version...
In ideal i would like to take the AppleScript implementation from VAPP
and put it into vStudio
as a (special) Plugin.
At the same time we can make a "Valentina for AppleScript" OSAX as
wrapper around this Plugin....
We must have a look at the technical aspects here to see if this is
possible..
Can you send me the latest VAPP/AppleScript sources so that i can see
how it can be integrated
into the current vStudio?