[Valentina-studio] Current development status, feature discussion

Jochen Peters j.peters at valentina-db.de
Mon Sep 22 13:50:59 CDT 2003

Hi Ruslan,

> 11) Import/Export to ASCII file.
Yes, of course. This will be part of the new Import/Export Wizard - so
i don't have mentioned it...

> 4)
> * Pictures must be as we have discussed before (see my letter to list)
> * also great to have drag and drop of pictures to field?
Yes.

> 12) what about icon view?
>     at least for ObjectPtrs ?
Yes - i want UML like diagrams here. But implementing this will take
some time.
Of course i can integrate something very simple like in VAPP - but when
i will
implement UML diagrams then i have to through that away...
So - maybe better to have good diagrams in maybe 1.1? What you think?

> 15) what about editor of Calculated fields?
>     also we have talk about feature: displaying of BAD calculated
> fields.
>     this is not hard.
Yes! Indeed this will be part of 1.0!

> 16) Python scripting as I understand we do not consider for 1.0, yes?
Yes - i would put that in the next release - depending on the needs of
the users!