[Valentina-studio] How-to Q: LARGE DATA INSERT

Jochen Peters j.peters at valentina-db.de
Wed Sep 3 09:04:39 CDT 2003

Hi Aric,

i don't see a reason why this large file should not be processed by
vStudio - vStudio only
passes the parameters to the kernel - the import job is performed only
by the kernel - so
maybe there is a problem. Ruslan?

Aric - can you send me this dump file (compressed of course) so that i
can test it here?

http://www.valentina-db.de