[Valentina-studio] [DISCUSSION] Improving column view

Andy Fuchs andy at foxwerk.de
Thu Nov 27 23:01:12 CST 2003

at 27.11.2003 20:36 Uhr, Jochen Peters wrote:

> AOL Communicator, Audacity, AVG AntiVirus, CADToMill, Chandler,Chess
> Commander, CTSim, Display Doctor, EarthVision, HelpBlocks,ImageLinks,
> Intuitive MX, LDAP Explorer, Lmule, Mahogany, MinGW Developer Studio,
> MojoWorld, Musik,StoryLines, TerraIM, TortoiseCVS,VietAnh, Voxel 3D, Vulcan,
> wxBlogger,xCHM, Zeemo, Zempt ...

Well, I know this is a needless comment, but I really don't know one of
those Apps.... ;-/

AND: I'd support Erics idea to have seperate OS-native development
environments set up. In my experience it is much faster to develop the GUI
on a target system using native environments as trying to get the GUI from a
X-platform tool. (I for one always used CW on the MAC and VS on Windows -
both of which where using the same sources, but different GUI tools.)

--
-- Andy Fuchs
-- silent movie media
-- mailto:andy at foxwerk.de