[Valentina-studio] [DISCUSSION] Improving column view

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Thu Nov 27 21:37:56 CST 2003

on 11/27/03 9:12 PM, Eric Forget at forgete at cafederic.com wrote:

>> * Eric, but we also want Linux.
>>   following your logic, we will need to have 3 TOTALLY DIFFERENT code-base
>> for the same application.
>
> Not totally different. The GUI portion will be different. But hey, it
> shouldn't be that big. You know the Model-View-Controller? Only the View and
> Controller will be different.

BTW, Eric,

Since we talk about Obj-C and Cocoa,

One of our developers will MUST studio Obj-C, InterfaceBuilder, and so on.
I also want at least read about all this tools.

But I was not able to find any good tutorial.
I have see in DEVELOPER folder of Apple,
Just Objec-C reference.

Some short info on Interface Builder.
BTW, Interface Builder have a lots of secrets.
Where all this is described.

I was pointed to some book.
But excuse me, to studio Cocoa, I need buy some special book? :-)

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com