[Valentina-studio] {DISCUSSION] Screenshot from latest Schema Browser

Jochen Peters j.peters at valentina-db.de
Sat Nov 8 14:50:42 CST 2003

> If continue this logic
>
>>   Database
>>       Tables
>>           Fields
>>       Procedures
>>       Users
>
> by Finder then it should looks as
>

>     Data Source     Tables   >      Fields      >       Name
>                     Procedures      Methods             LName
>                     Views           Procedures
>                     Users
>

> I.e. You need put "TABLE" not into column header as fixed string,
> But into column inside!
>
> You see?

HHmm - maybe. On the other hand you can't compare this exactly with the
Finder
(or Windows Explorer) - in the file system we only have folders and
files....

and in our case we would get too much columns (which would generate the
need to make
the columns dynamically). I think to keep things simple also for
beginners the current column
hierachy is very clear. So - for the 1.0 Version we could simply add
another button and show fields
and methods in the same column distinguished by different icons, agree?