[Valentina-studio] More statistic on table

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Mon Jul 28 12:44:15 CDT 2003

Hi Jochen,

Also you can show info HOW MANY LINKs have each table.

For example, if table have 2 objectPtrs it have 2 links.

Or ... if table is POINTED by 3 ObjectPtrs from 3 other tables it have 3
links. (may be more if have own links).

As you could see in C++ SDK I have VDK_Link class -- abstraction of link.
So you can simply use Linkcount to answer question -- how many links.

IMPORTANT:
    If table1 have ObjectPtr on T2
    then BOTH tables have LinkCount = 1.

    Valentina already do this work for you.