[Valentina-studio] Re: SQL editor

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Mon Jul 21 11:57:34 CDT 2003

on 7/21/03 11:01, Jochen Peters at j.peters at valentina-db.de wrote:

Hi Jochen,

1) I am not very like dialogs after e.g. ISNERT.
    I'd prefer this info into console or into some other special area.

2) Just an idea.
May be there is sense to have panel "History" of seanse linked to this SQL
editor. Don't know where locate it.

So user can look, "what I have made few minutes ago?"

3) in the ideal we should have great auto-completion feature here.
Jochen, this is not simple. As far as I know we will need to use here access
to our 2.0 SQL grammar based on ANTLR. I have read on ANTLR that people do
this, but still do not clear to me how.

So later when you will switch Vstudio on 2.0 API, we will be able work on
this. And may be I will put this task on some developer here.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com