[Valentina-studio] Request SQL SUM() for V4MD VCursor,

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Fri Dec 19 21:30:39 CST 2003

on 12/19/03 6:41 PM, B.Kueffer at msupport.ch at B.Kueffer at msupport.ch wrote:

> Hello Ruslan
> in the Attachement you will find 'sql_sum_test.zip'
> with a readme,database,open director project and executable for windows inside
>
> Valentina Studio gives me a result fo the SQL Query 'SELECT sum(INT_FLD) FROM
> CountTable'
> and V4MD will not (Result: Null), why??

Hi Beat,

I have open your db in vstudio. And I see that field has type Umedium.

You have told that you use 1.9.8 V4MD.
But Vstudio use latest 1.10 beats

This is the difference!

In 1.10 betas I have fix problem that Umedium sometimes not works for
functions.

I think if you will try V4MD 1.10 b22
It will works for you.

Do not worry, b22 in few days will become 1.10 final.

Let me know if b22 resolve this problem for you.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com