[Valentina-studio] Request SQL SUM() for V4MD VCursor, creating new Methods, Error 351 by opening SQL Editor, no more connection to Server 2a51

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Fri Dec 19 10:57:11 CST 2003

on 12/18/03 11:44 PM, bkueffer at dplanet.ch at bkueffer at dplanet.ch wrote:

> For the SQL Output Tables it would help me much to see the values of Obj.Ptr
> Fields also.

> My workaround actually is, that i have to add to every Obj.Ptr Field a
> calculation field in the same table (with only the name of the Obj.Ptr Field
> in it) to give me the output of the Obj.Ptr Fields in SQL Query Result Tables.

Hmm,

I believe this should work

    SELECT A.RecID, A.b_ptr
    FROM A

Where b_ptr is ObjectPtr field

Also should work

    SELECT A.RecID, A.b_ptr, B.RecID
    FROM A, B
    WHERE A.b_ptr = B.RecID

You should be able see ObjectPtr values without BaseObject methods.

> The VStudio for Windows will be a great enhancement for Valentina,
> It helps me already much!

Yes.

And if you will see that it can connect to Server, even REMOTE server
located in other country and browse database data!

And if you note that it works on MAC also!
And later will on Linux...

Then it is really great.

---------
We all hope that Jochen will be able improve it more and more.

And we hope that soon Vstudio will become ready at least for pre-release
sales.

And we hope that many people on first steps support Valentina Studio and
therefore its development.

And then probably I will help to Jochen to find more C++ developers in
Ukraine/Kherson to even speed up Vstudio development.

I know that Jochen have a lots of VERY GREAT ideas for Vstudio.
I dream to see all this in real life!!!

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com