[Valentina-studio] Request SQL SUM() for V4MD VCursor, creating new Methods, Error 351 by opening SQL Editor, no more connection to Server 2a51

Jochen Peters j.peters at valentina-db.de
Thu Dec 18 16:07:37 CST 2003

Hi Igor,

yes - problem is that the structure of the vsPrefsDB is changing from
Alpha to Alpha as i add
new features to it - and because the current Alpha's don't have any
update routine for the vsPrefsDB
this leads to problems....
Well - this glitch will be fixed with the final version.

So - for the meantime the best is to trash the vsPrefsDB each time you
get a new Alpha...

http://www.valrntina-db.de