[Valentina-studio] Request SQL SUM() for V4MD VCursor, creating new Methods, Error 351 by opening SQL Editor, no more connection to Server 2a51

Igor Foerier igor at xi.be
Thu Dec 18 13:51:48 CST 2003

Same problem for me (vStudio on W2k) : error on startup, but I can go on
without any problem.
Afterwards when opening db, that used to work without an error, same
error 351.

When I delete vsPrefs-dir in 'Documents & Settings' everything is back
to normal.
So my guess, the problem is the vsPrefsdb.

Igor Foerier