[Valentina-studio] Alpha 3 build available

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue Apr 29 12:34:49 CDT 2003

on 4/29/03 12:25 PM, Jochen Peters at j.peters at valentina-db.de wrote:

Hi Jochen,

>> But I did think that icon view will be like Finder's icons.
>> Or like Phyla database icons.
>>
>> No ?
> First my idea was to do it like in finder - but i now think that
> this will not bring us very much more info - so - maybe better to
> have here UML like diagramm of database - (the icon in the view button
> will be changed to reflect this, of course)
>
> Another possibility is to have this icon view like in finder and we
> will have a seperate window for the UML view - what you think?

Yes I also have think about additional button.

In the same time, in finder open of folder can open new window.
In Phyla also.
I think such way have only sense with many windows.
When I open few windows with different tables.
Not sure this is really effective way. But who knows.
It is easy to open few tables, e.g. To compare.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com