[Valentina-studio] Alpha 3 build available

Jochen Peters j.peters at valentina-db.de
Tue Apr 29 11:25:21 CDT 2003

Hi Ruslan,

> But I did think that icon view will be like Finder's icons.
> Or like Phyla database icons.
>
> No ?
First my idea was to do it like in finder - but i now think that
this will not bring us very much more info - so - maybe better to
have here UML like diagramm of database - (the icon in the view button
will be changed to reflect this, of course)

Another possibility is to have this icon view like in finder and we
will have a seperate window for the UML view - what you think?