URGENT - "please help" Setting date format in Livecode

william humphrey bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Sun Sep 8 09:16:21 CDT 2013

Install on all other computers works fine. I have been working on this for
three days so have had lots of breaks.

I have not deleted the vServer control panel because I have not figured out
how to do that yet (but did delete the PLIST and the vServer folder as
listed in old WIKI)

http://www.bluewatermaritime.com