URGENT - "please help" Setting date format in Livecode

Beatrix Willius bwillius at gmx.de
Sun Sep 8 09:13:05 CDT 2013

Are you absolutely sure that you uninstalled all files? Have you used "Find any File" from Thomas Tempelmann to be sure"? Have you tried to install on another computer?

Did you have a nice relaxing walk in the woods (or so) to get away from your computer a while? Usually, a shower is my best troubleshooting place :-)

On 08.09.2013, at 16:02, william humphrey <bill at bluewatermaritime.com> wrote:

> Ruslan says: "Installer cannot NOT work :)"
>
> I am sending you a screen shot of the folder showing the files which installer is able to install on my computer.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Regards

Trixi Willius

http://www.mothsoftware.com
Mail Archiver X: The email archiving solution for professionals