[ANN] 5.4b8 -- BIG RELEASE. ALL OS. ALL PRODUCTS

william humphrey bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Sun Aug 11 10:24:24 CDT 2013

I know I'm the only one (I hope) but it takes me hours to figure out
how to get the "free" serial number for valentina studio. For some
reason my existing serial number doesn't work anymore.

I wish there was a link that said "get serial number here" somewhere
on the website.

I also wish there was a line near the top in the text file that has
the EULA which went to a place to get that serial number.

Sometimes it's not Sunday and I don't have most of the day to track
down the serial number.