Re How to hide or change size of panels

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Wed Sep 5 13:43:59 CDT 2012

On 9/5/12 8:07 PM, "Tim Seyfarth" <tjs at global-electronics.com> wrote:

Hi Tim,

Okay I see - Report Editor,  Controls panel and Inspector.

Yes I see that they have limit on minimal widths.
This limit seems can be made less.

Sergey check this right now

Igor now checks that refresh issue on win
Thank you for feedback very much Tim!

And very much thanks for your questions :)
I hope we will not disappoint you.

May be today later I will make newer build of vstudio mac and win
5.0b39-2