Hello Ruslan, any new beta updates of Vstudio and Reports?

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Mon Oct 8 23:06:28 CDT 2012

On 10/9/12 6:48 AM, "Tim Seyfarth" <tjs at global-electronics.com> wrote:

Hi Tim,

> Is there a recent update to V5 beta? I last updated several weeks ago.

> But the auto update says there is no newer one available.  I have seen
> this before too, but not sure since it is a beta.

Yes there was updates.

You can easy see that also if bookmark this location:
     http://www.valentina-db.com/download/beta/

To see BETA  updates via  Vstudio, you need open its prefs,
And set checkbox  Show BETA updates also.

LATEST update was just yesterday, b46.

* Was many fixes in mySQL aera + reports

* before that was 2 weeks spent on Postgre plugin to be able work with
SCHEMAS.

With latest update we have got already few very nice responses from
developers. See below

As I remember, you Tim, last time have complain on Vstudio win,
QueryBuilder.  Please note that QB is not so required for report design. I
mean it cannot be show stopper. And we still have to polish it. Igor still
polish diagrams area, after that he will check query builder ...

> Richard: (mySQL, mac)
>
> [10/8/12 4:35:27 PM] Richard S Albrecht: Will Try and test as soon as
> possible, thanks
> [10/9/12 2:25:43 AM] Richard S Albrecht: Success, It works great, I generated
> 234 PDFs of varying Page Lengths, Different certificates.
> Thanks, you guys are great!

(mySQL, win)