Vstudio 5.0b54 -- pres pane: you can enable here SEND REGISTRATION info.

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Wed Nov 28 08:47:35 CST 2012

Hi Guys,

I want underline one new feature in Vstudio 5.0

    it can send Crash Logs from MAC OS X and Linux
    *  automatically
    * or asking your permissions each time.

In b54 we have add checkbox
      Send Registration Info

If you have valid serial for VS PRO, then I hope nothing prevent you from
enabling this. As result we will get letters as

    crash log from "Ruslan Zasukhin" <email>

====
I want underline that our goal is not monitor any pirating of serials.
We sending only crash logs if any, to see bugs as fast as possible.

With that register info in crash log, we will know who can touch to ask may
be additional questions about conditions of crash.