Valentina Studio Reports - Report Header below Page Header?

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Wed Nov 28 02:28:09 CST 2012

On 28/11/2012 03:39, "Tim Seyfarth" <tjs at global-electronics.com> wrote:

> Ruslan,
>
> The latest version, running on windows 7 has the Report Header come out
> below the Page Header.  I tried reversing the page and report header,
> but that only cured the problem for page 1.   Take a look at the two
> screen shots.

Hi Tim,

Actually here all is right.

* PAGE HEADER is tight to the top of page.
  it is the same on all pages of report.

  Or you execpect that on FIRST page of report,
  page header will go down?  This is not correct.

* confusing here comes because you try put Report Header on first page with
data.

Usually Report Header should be placed on separate COVER page.
You can do this enabling checkbox for Report Header in inspector.

* If you ask why we allow this, because can be variants.
 e.g. You CAN use Report Header on first page with data,
But you will not use Page Header but only Page Footer.
Then layout will be okay also.