Vreport mac render issue

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Mon Nov 19 14:59:11 CST 2012

On 19/11/2012 21:27, "jeff minushk" <jminushk at gmail.com> wrote:

> I think you remember correctly. It was the sub reports working fine on mac and
> PC with V4.9.1, and works fine on Win V5x, but mac is not rendering correctly.
>
> Thank you.  This is our last obstacle to releasing our current app- so it is
> much appreciated.  Thank you for your hard work.
>
> It was on Mantis as an issue from my ID: jminushk

Well, its very interesting and strange that it have worked in 4.9 and win
for you.

Igor have check your vsp and told that source of problem this
  sub-reports located side to side

And task is so complex that Igor did not touched it about 2 years.
Now he works on it about week already.

Okay lets hope after his commits everything will be better :-)

for info: task is complex because each sub-report can produce many pages. So
it needs special complex data structures that can mirror this.