Vreport mac render issue

jeff minushk jminushk at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 13:27:17 CST 2012

I think you remember correctly. It was the sub reports working fine on mac and PC with V4.9.1, and works fine on Win V5x, but mac is not rendering correctly.

Thank you.  This is our last obstacle to releasing our current app- so it is much appreciated.  Thank you for your hard work.

It was on Mantis as an issue from my ID: jminushk

Thanks again!