Final version 5

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Fri May 25 02:30:22 CDT 2012

On 5/25/12 10:23 AM, "Fabian Kneubuehl" <support at ysd.ch> wrote:

Hi Fabian,

> I checked a lot avoiding any table class (incl. SELECT Count(*) FROM t, that
> is as fast as .RecordCount) and see no more problems so far.

Very good.

> Do you think you
> will release final version soon (I plan to send our actual upgrade including
> v5)?

Well, engine itself is finished I think.

* We wait only for Valentina Studio finish
    3 our developers work on it, and we all help with testing...

* And we develop improve site and new store
    another big area to finish and cleanup.

* One developer continue develop Valentina for Java ADK examples...

So me and Ivan mainly monitoring mantis on existed bug reports and trying to
fix anything we can reproduce these days ...

Lets hope 10-14 days we must be ready with 5.0 final