Convert to Valentina from SQLite

william humphrey bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Thu May 24 15:04:55 CDT 2012

OK - I sent it to your email directly.  Also I noticed new error. You can
try it after converting that database. Make a boolean field and then try to
set it true or false with vStudio. It may be because I had link fields
added but in any case it won't let you and there is no error message.

http://www.bluewatermaritime.com