[ANN] V4REV mac -- 5.0b29

Kirill Pekarov kirill_pekarov at valentina-db.com
Wed May 16 03:35:17 CDT 2012

Hi Marek.

On 14.05.2012 21:24, Marek Niesiobedzki wrote:

> No, it's not working. Application is still crashing on revDataFromQuery function with "SHOW TABLES" query.
Just to clarify. We talking now about MY simple stack, yes?

> V4REV (v5b29) and LiveCode (3 installations: 5.0.2, 5.5 and 5.5.1rc2) installed on MacBook Pro running on 10.7.4
> VServer used - vstudio_5_mac (v5b28)
> Computers connected by LAN
Can you show VServer log with VerboseLevel=3 when you see the crash?

> On what VServer do you test it?
V4REV v5b29 win, VServer 4.9.1 x64 Linux and win LiveCode 5.0.2

 > Can you try with configuration described above?
I fixed one crash, but it was only before connection to VServer. Please,
show your VServer log. Then I'll know where to look.