[ANN] V4REV mac -- 5.0b29

Marek Niesiobedzki nm at studionm.pl
Mon May 14 13:24:28 CDT 2012

Hi Kirill,

No, it's not working. Application is still crashing on revDataFromQuery function with "SHOW TABLES" query.
The same is working well with "SELECT * FROM companies" query.
The same working with "revdberr,..." in efOut field when wrong table name.
It's independent if "Test" or "Test.db" putted into dbPath variable.

I changed IP to my working IP.
Working db on my remote server is "Test" db with 1 table / 3 records.
I tried "Test.vdb" as well as "Test".

I checked 2 independent VServer installations: on MacBook Pro and iMac (both Intel working on Mac Os X 10.6.8)

V4REV (v5b29) and LiveCode (3 installations: 5.0.2, 5.5 and 5.5.1rc2) installed on MacBook Pro running on 10.7.4
VServer used - vstudio_5_mac (v5b28)
Computers connected by LAN

On what VServer do you test it? Can you try with configuration described above?

Marek