Mark of new Viki entry

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Mon May 14 04:00:02 CDT 2012

On 5/13/12 8:37 PM, "Marek Niesiobedzki" <nm at studionm.pl> wrote:

> Asuming conversation about Valentina's Viki:
>
> As I see there are some changes there, I think that good idea to improve it's
> funcionality is to mark each new or modified entry by some visible for the
> reader way. It can be color of subject, data of insert or modify or even
> "asterisk".
>
> Maybe like possibility of choose by data or by thread in user-list? Or the
> sequential list of added/modified records?
>
> It'll be much easier to find it as something new or changed without the need
> of visiting the same linka every day.

Let me show this:

1) make sure that who work with 5.0 beta
Reading
      http://www.valentina-db.com/dokuwiki5/

2) Note in the right top item
      Recent Changes

Here everybody can see list of latest changes.

3) when you are at any page, you should see also
   Old revisions

For this page, and exists COMPARE feature,
When you see old page on left, and newer on right ...

You can compare all versions history if you need ..