Mark of new Viki entry

Marek Niesiobedzki nm at studionm.pl
Sun May 13 12:37:52 CDT 2012

Asuming conversation about Valentina's Viki:

As I see there are some changes there, I think that good idea to improve it's funcionality is to mark each new or modified entry by some visible for the reader way. It can be color of subject, data of insert or modify or even "asterisk".

Maybe like possibility of choose by data or by thread in user-list? Or the sequential list of added/modified records?

It'll be much easier to find it as something new or changed without the need of visiting the same linka every day.

Marek