[ANN] Valentina 4.8 b21 MAC and WIN products. RESUME

william humphrey bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Mon May 7 07:13:39 CDT 2012

Then perhaps some improvements in the store. Separate your customers into
those with Livecode, and the two other main users. Then make it clearer in
the store what the Livecode user will need (for example if it is a
programmer, which is 99% of liveCode users, then they should be clearly
told that vServer is the way to go at least while they are in the runtime
environment and working with vStudio at the same time. I see so  many
messages in the forum with people struggling with a single user database
while programming.

Then the next step is to eliminate all the horrible problems with serial
numbers. Make all the software have a clear error message which says "there
is no serial number" or " the serial number is expired" and then have a
simple link that goes to a way that you can get that first serial number or
renew the expired one.

FOR EXAMPLE - I am suffering through and install right now and have not
received my serial number yet for vServer (three days waiting maybe?) and
my vServer log file has hundreds of logs saying that the serial number is
expired and offering that link which goes to a non existent web page.

Ruslan there is nothing I want more than for Valentina to be a very
successful software company making lots of money and continuously turning
out incredible products and improvements like you do so well. But please
help your customers. Realize that some of your customers are like me, not
really that smart, and we need help.

http://www.bluewatermaritime.com