V4REV > VServer connection problem

Marek Niesiobedzki nm at studionm.pl
Tue Apr 24 06:56:02 CDT 2012

Hi Ruslan,

What is the time in your place now? I see you work hard day and night.

Thanks a lot for info, it's most common with what I saw after the code of examples investigation. Only one missed for me is OUT() function what is blocking me to edit examples codes to make them working.

I have the questions which could help me with understanding Valentina:

- can I use both get Valentina_InitClient() and get Valentina_Init( 8 * 1024 * 1024 ) in one code (for example if I'm using one db in my stack, and second db as client from the same script?
- should I use "initialize" command (get Valentina_InitClient() ) before using LiveCode revOpenDatabase(...) command or "initialize" command is used only if I'm using native Valentina API?

When we can expect next beta version?

I'll try to make corrections in examples to make it working referencing to your info, and let you know.

Best regards,

Marek Niesiobedzki