losing data

william humphrey bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Mon Dec 27 09:38:18 CST 2010

Thank you again. I only said that as conjecture as I was trying to figure
out why I was getting the data loss since my last update and didn't get it
before. I'm now running with the flush each data change setting and I'm sure
I'll have no more problems (it wasn't any fun re-entering data).

Bill

http://www.bluewatermaritime.com