losing data

william humphrey bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Sun Dec 26 10:13:34 CST 2010

Thanks Ivan

How do I issue "flush" command from LiveCode? This is important because
clearly the auto-flush setting must be different now than the old default
setting.

default is:

; 1 - Flush after any data modification.
; 0 - Default value - no flushing.
FlushEachDataChanges=0

I will try a setting of "1" and see if that bothers me. If not than there is
no need to do autoflush command on a less regular basis from LiveCode.

Do you know if the old setting was flush after every data modification? I
look at my old ini and don't even see a flush data modification setting.

Bill

--
http://www.bluewatermaritime.com