minor annoyance when installing new betas

william humphrey bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Mon Dec 13 08:57:23 CST 2010

Is the new init file called?

"VServer_Office.ini.new"

I notice that any change I make in that has no effect. There are also two
other files:

"Valentina Server 4.ini" ande "VServer_Office.ini" and changes in those also
have no effect (after, rebooting, restarting server and everything).

I keep getting timeout and in all three files I changed the timeout to much
longer and there is no effect. I also tried increasing the verbose level for
the logs.

Is there a ini file somewhere else?

"VServer_Office.ini.new" seems an odd name.