[V4MD] Report Example on VISTA WIN

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue Feb 10 15:53:34 CST 2009

On 2/5/09 8:43 PM, "Sean Mancuso" <seanmancuso at yahoo.com> wrote:

> .vsp which works for me is inside of
>     V4MD/Examples/Vrdeports/General
>
> maybe this is the problem ?
>
> if I go to V4MD_4 / example / Vreport / General
> I only have 1 file: General.dir file
>
> the reports.vsp is not there, I made it.
>
> should I find a .vsp file inside that folder ? for V4MD_4 WIN ?

Hi Sean,

We have good news for you.

Ivan have found that problem with EXAMPLES on reports come from fact that
VISTA do big protection of Program Files folder.

When he have move Examples folder to desktop all have started work fine.

RESUME:
    we will correct WIN installers to install
        My Documents / Paradigma Software / V4MD_4 / Examples