using office server

william humphrey bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Sat Aug 29 15:54:38 CDT 2009

Thanks Thorsten, never talked to you before Hi
and thanks Ruslan -- it was those two files you were talking about that were
the cause of the SSL certification error. There were so many log files that
I missed them.

This was frustrating as I'm not just testing the beta versions but I also
have to have a working copy of the RunRev program I wrote using Valentina.

Thanks for all your help. It was corruption of those two files Ruslan
pointed out.

All is solved and I have also learned a lot more about Valentina server.

http://www.bluewatermaritime.com