using office server

Thorsten Hohage thohage at genericobjects.de
Sat Aug 29 15:50:44 CDT 2009

Hi

sorry it is late saturday evening here and it is even 2 hours later
for Ruslan. So pls. don't expect real fast answers automatically.

And don't get me wrong, but sometimes it is good to take a break and a
breath of fresh air ... based on the current informations you do
several last steps with out the need too.

I'm approx. in 30 Minutes back in office - aehm - home and it' s ok
for me to jump in and try to bring you up to live then.

Freundlicher Gruss

Thorsten Hohage

---
THORSTEN HOHAGE

Münzkamp 1, 22339 Hamburg, Germany
Fon +49 40 53889180 Mobil +49 170 7781716