using office server

william humphrey bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Sat Aug 29 13:41:44 CDT 2009

Also no I definetly have to log into Mantis and report this. Because the
"Server Admin" choice is not greyed out yet it does nothing (because I'm not
logged in). That is why I had trouble in the first place. Incorrect user
interface for menu.
Now I will restart the whole computer just to restart the server since I
can't figure out any other way.

Bill