using office server

william humphrey bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Sat Aug 29 13:39:48 CDT 2009

I spoke to soon. You can administer the server after you log in no problem.
But then say you stop the server. It will not let you start it again because
of course you're not logged in and you can't do that without starting the
server.
So that is the problem. How do you start the server again without
re-starting the Mac?

--
http://www.bluewatermaritime.com