Status of 4.1 release?

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan at paradigmasoft.com
Fri Apr 10 14:52:50 CDT 2009

On 4/10/09 3:57 PM, "Jason Moehlman" <jmoehlma at linux-software.com> wrote:

Hi Jason,

> I was wondering how far off the release of 4.1 is?  The beta seems to
> have addressed my last problem, and I would really like a release
> version to start sending out to clients.

We are building right now 4.1b5 for all platforms.

Most probably we will not get newest changes from Igor into vstudio.
We have wait them 2 weeks, but still not ready...

If we decide go without Igor, then this 4.1b5 actually will become 4.1
release next week...if course will not be found in these days trouble,

Also I expect that 4.2 with new Igor cool things into Vstudio and reports
will be very soon after 4.1