Re-4: Where is 3.6 ?

Fabian Eschrich info at faesch.de
Wed Sep 10 06:18:04 CDT 2008

Hi,

yes, I know that they are the same.
Office Server and Embedded Server setup return this error.

Will there be update licenses from "normal" servers and studio to the report versions?

Do you have a timeline for the 4.0 release (I have problems with procedures that crash the 3.5.2 server but worked with your latest beta).

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / kindly regards,

Fabian Eschrich
FAESCH Software

info at faesch.de

Fon:     +49 (0)37206 889293