Re-2: Where is 3.6 ?

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed Sep 10 06:01:43 CDT 2008

On 9/10/08 1:54 PM, "Fabian Eschrich" <info at faesch.de> wrote:

Hi Fabian,

> will there be a 3.6 release?

No, we have decide made it as 4.0.
    big new feature - reports because of.

This feature is implemented now in such way that we get actually new line of
Valentina products.
    ADK         and     ADK with Reports
    Vserver     and     Vserver with Reports == Report Server
    VStudio     and     Vstudio PRO

> Also I cannot install the 4.0b1 win embedded server.
> Setup says VReport_Win32_Release.dll was not found.

Kirill, please check its installer script

Fabian, reminder.
    archives of Valentina Office Server and Valentina Embedded Server
contain 100% the same VSERVE, just with different names.