AW: [ANN] Valentina 4.0b7 uploaded, MAC, WIN, Linux

william humphrey shoreagent at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 13:13:12 CDT 2008

Yes it was vStudio pro. I think I should try downloading everything again
and trying over as the install on the intel machine was from a fresh
download. Who knows maybe something got corrupted but it is annoying when I
do this all the time with every update of your program and everything works
fine then all of a sudden problems. I'll try doing a fresh download now and
another fresh install and let you know.
I am glad that it mysteriously cleared up on the intel machine. Maybe it
wanted RunRev to be opened and closed twice instead of just once.

On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 2:08 PM, Ruslan Zasukhin <sunshine at public.kherson.ua

http://www.bluewatermaritime.com